Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Home Catalogs

Love, love, love these Aviator Chairs from Restoration Hardware!




















But the price point is a tad wee bit over the yard-sale-paint-diy chair redo.

Would die for this down-stuffed, almost ten foot long sofa...












Le sigh...

This bed {except for as styled in the fall Pottery Barn catalog with white curtains tied to the wood frame with semi-transparent ribbons}























And oh hey, did you see the Mason Jar lighting fixture on page 127? I believe that may have been inspired by this blog or perhaps this one too. But maybe its like the chicken and the egg... which one came first? I love that you can find how to do almost anything via the amazing skills of people out there in the blogosphere. Thank you DIY Bloggers! Perhaps I'll be able to contribute some day...

As for me, I am currently brooding and hunting for the right pendant light for our side door area/dining area/hallway. There is currently a stock brass chandelier that makes me cringe and since we just repainted the dining area Marmalade {Benjamin Moore} it makes the walls look fluorescent at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment