Wednesday, September 15, 2010

367 Days

EEk! It's almost a year to go until my wedding... By the time my fiance and I tie the knot we will have been engaged for almost two years. The "long" engagement has been a blessing because we've had so many changes and adjustments in the last year. And I've needed the time to get excited about it. Now that I have a few ideas and things are coming together, I'm getting pretty darn excited!

{Leslee Mitchell Photography via Style Me Pretty}

I've been busy the last few weeks securing some amazing vendors, doing some planning and busily prepping the house for well, for life and there's a lot to do... I'm going to turn my focus more to pulling together wedding ideas with a house idea thrown in here and there. Sometimes I get the best inspiration for my wedding from design blogs...

{Leslie Mitchell Photography via Style Me Pretty}

This wedding is just a big sigh. The details are absolutely perfect. Nice light ambiance and a pop of color. Gorgeous bride and perfectly executed.

{Leslie Mitchell Photography via Style Me Pretty}

This is making me just giddy... Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment