Friday, September 24, 2010

Photographers

When I first started on the hunt for a wedding photographer a good friend pointed me in the direction of Justin and Mary Marantz. I liked their photographs but back then I had no idea what I was looking for. I eventually contacted them- they were free on our date!- and then dropped the ball and someone else snatched them up. What was attracting me to them was that they were also married at the Branford House and that they had a lot of experience working at the venue.

This photo that I stumbled across yesterday made me breathe a big sigh... It's just so beautiful. It makes me almost want a veil (I have nearly ruled one out) and it makes me want a replication of this photo {insert BR + Me}.

All of this having been said, I am extremely excited to be working with our photographers Oh! Darling Photography. Whitney and Dustin are possibly two of the sweetest people (albeit, we've only met via Skype thus far) and I do feel like we'll be great friends *fingers crossed*. We have our engagement shoot coming up which I'm a bit nervous about (I'm not photogenic at all) and we have some major planning to do surrounding all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment